Lemon Sugar Cookies Recipe
Got this off of Young Living’s Site (Makes approximately 2 dozen cookies)
• 1 ½ cup Einkorn Pancake and Waffle Mix
• ¼ tsp baking soda
• ½ tsp baking powder
• ½ cup butter (may substitute coconut oil)
• ¾ cup *raw cane juice crystals
• 1 large egg
• ½ tsp vanilla extract
• 5-6 drops Lemon Vitality Essential Oil
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees F. In a small bowl, stir together flour, baking soda, and baking powder. Set aside.
- In a large bowl, cream together the butter and raw can juice crystals until smooth. Beat in egg, vanilla, and Lemon essential oil. Gradually blend in the dry ingredients.
- Roll dough into balls, and place onto ungreased cookie sheets. Bake 8 to 10 minutes in the preheated oven, or until golden. Let stand on cookie sheet two minutes before removing to cool on wire racks.
*Raw cane juice crystals are the crystalized remains of sap extracted from sugar cane. It does not undergo the same degree of processing that refined white sugar does.
Eat and enjoy!!
My wife just made this last night and it turned out great! Yummy! She said it was a little tough to find the Einkorn Pancake and Waffle Mix but it was worth the effort.
Thanks for the great idea!