Favorite All-Purpose Cleaner
Thieves Household Cleaner
Enjoy this FREE printable:
Enjoy this quick Live Stream we did on Thieves Household Cleaner.
Enjoy the entire Switch to Safer series!
Remember when cleaning the house involved opening all the windows, a mask and rubber gloves just to keep you and your family from being exposed to all the noxious smells and toxic chemicals found in most cleaners?
Are you still doing that when you clean? Well, never fear, because Young Living has an incredible product that will replace all of the cleaners you use in your home.
The Thieves® Household Cleaner is an all natural and nontoxic cleaner. And it’s the only cleaner my family uses. I know it’s safe around kids and I don’t have to worry about the furbabies picking it up on their paws and getting sick from it.
Here is what Young Living has to say
The improved Thieves® Household Cleaner has increased cleansing power and an even safer, more sustainable formulation. The new formula contains ingredients from renewable plant and mineral sources, vegetable-based surfactants compliant with the Green Seal and EPA Design for Environment (DfE) standards, and even more Thieves and lemon essential oils for extra cleaning power.
Plus, the bottle is 100% recyclable.
Tips for using Thieves Household Cleaner
- Spray all surfaces to get rid of anything nasty (kitchens, bathrooms, you name it, we use Thieves Household Cleaner on it)
- Add a capful to a load of laundry that sat in the washer for too long to get rid of that musty smell
- Spray and wipe windows and mirrors – seriously, they will sparkle
- Add a capful to your toilet bowl to remove stains and residue (and anything else that’s hanging around)
- Give your fruits and veggies a bath to clean any waxy residue and other sediment picked up from being handled at the grocery store, when your produce is done bathing simply rinse with clean water before eating
Yes, you read that last one right. Not only can you clean your toilets with Thieves Household Cleaner, you can also clean your fruits and veggies with it. How many cleaners can you say that about?
We compiled a list of 21 Ways to use Thieves Cleaner.
Download it, print it, and keep it with your spray bottle.
Is it cost effective? See the image below.
Do you have any other uses for Thieves Household Cleaner?
We’d love to hear from you!
Leave us a comment!
Ready to take the next step?