Wellness Challenges, you see them EVERYWHERE. 10-day hydration challenge, 30-day meditation challenge, Whole30, 3-day self-care challenge.
Are they helpful or a hoax?
I will tell you straight up – I LOVE THEM! And there is a reason why! In fact, it has to do with how your brain is wired.
In this podcast, I share a bevy of goodies:
- WHY challenges are easier on the brain. (I guarantee you will resonate with this one!)
- 4 benefits of a challenge – it makes so much sense!
- 3 outcomes that can happen from a challenge
- And how to make your challenges easier!
OUR WELLNESS CHALLENGE: Join SIMPLY :: clean: Check out info about this powerful Lifestyle Reboot and join our next one! http://simplytwp.com/clean. FREE for community members! (Scroll down to learn how to join us!)
Have you grabbed the wellness blueprint bundle yet?
It’s our FREE, 25-page workbook that the first 8 episodes of our podcast takes you through.
We have a few emails in a follow up with even more support and ideas.
Then you will be on our list to receive our weekly email with wellness tips!
LINKS TO HELP YOU:
You can join our community through a simple order of any Young Living product through the referral link of a current member of the wellness place. If someone sent you to this podcast, go back to them and let them know you are ready. If you happened upon us randomly, first welcome! Then use the link below to order and we will get you a Personal Concierge.
Got a question? Contact us (see below). We will personally reach out to you.
SIMPLY :: clean
Check out our Lifestyle Reboot: SIMPLY :: clean and join our next one!
- How to order AND the benefits of membership: SimplyTWP.com/Order
- Referrer should be: Senja, Inc – that’s us!
- Simply Solutions :: Ways Young Living can help you with specific concerns: SimplyTWP.com/Solutions
Got a question?
- You can leave us a voicemail to answer on the podcast: https://anchor.fm/laura-erdman-luntz/message
- Or emails us: SimplyTWP@gmail.com
Let’s do this thing…together!
Peace & miracles,
The Wellness Place