Yep, we have 3 steps we will share with you today that is the must starting place for everyone, no matter where you are in your wellness journey.
A marathon runner or a glorified couch potato.
96 years or 4 years.
These three things can actually negate all the good things you are doing for yourself – eating well, exercising, working on getting good sleep, hydration, everything.
That’s why these three steps are the basis for the wellness blueprint, our free planner that goes with the first few episodes.
AND, these three steps aren’t hard at all.
Today’s show is just a summary of the 3 steps as well as why Young Living, our brand partner, could be a great partner for you in your wellness journey, too.
Then we have a single episode for each one you can check out in which we go into more detail and share with your best first steps.
This can be so easy!
Have you grabbed your planner?
Have you grabbed the wellness blueprint bundle yet?
It’s our FREE, 25-page workbook that the first 8 episodes of our podcast takes you through.
We have a few emails in a follow up with even more support and ideas.
Then you will be on our list to receive our weekly email with wellness tips!
LINKS TO HELP YOU:
You can join our community through a simple order of any Young Living product through a current member of the wellness place. If someone sent you to this podcast, go back to them and let them know you are ready. If you happened upon us randomly, first welcome! Then use the link below to order and we will get you a Personal Concierge.
Got a question? Contact us (see below). We will personally reach out to you.
- 3 Basics Steps (you can choose the products you want and add other products, too) : ORDER
- Referrer should be: Senja, Inc – that’s us!
- Find out more about ordering here: SimplyTWP.com/Order
- Simply Solutions :: Ways Young Living can help you with specific concerns: SimplyTWP.com/Solutions
Got a question?
- You can leave us a voicemail to answer on the podcast: https://anchor.fm/laura-erdman-luntz/message
- Or emails us: SimplyTWP@gmail.com
Let’s do this thing…together!
Peace & miracles,
The Wellness Place