We are currently doing a series of episodes on the 3 main steps of the Wellness Blueprint, the crux of our foundational system here at the wellness place.
Episode #3 shared the first step: Out with the Bad, getting rid of toxins from your home.
Episode #4 was the 2nd step: In with the Good: supplements.
In today’s episode we are going to talk about the final step of the wellness blueprint: Finding BALANCE.
Really what we are talking about is handling stress.
Here’s the thing: stress affects every single system of our body – every one. And what it does is wear it out. Which is why we need to make sure we are doing SOMETHING to help.
I have a personal story to share – you don’t want to miss it!
Be sure to grab the workbook for our series: the wellness blueprint. The series are the first few episodes of our podcast.
In calm love,
thethe wellness place
Have you grabbed the wellness blueprint bundle yet?
It’s our FREE, 25-page workbook that the first 8 episodes of our podcast takes you through.
We have a few emails in a follow up with even more support and ideas.
Then you will be on our list to receive our weekly email with wellness tips!
LINKS TO HELP YOU:
You can join our community through a simple order of any Young Living product through a current member of the wellness place. If someone sent you to this podcast, go back to them and let them know you are ready. If you happened upon us randomly, first welcome! Then use the link below to order and we will get you a Personal Concierge.
Got a question? Contact us (see below). We will personally reach out to you.
- 3 Basics Steps (you can choose the products you want and add other products, too) : ORDER
- Referrer should be: Senja, Inc – that’s us!
- Find out more about ordering here: SimplyTWP.com/Order
- Simply Solutions :: Ways Young Living can help you with specific concerns: SimplyTWP.com/Solutions
Got a question?
- You can leave us a voicemail to answer on the podcast: https://anchor.fm/laura-erdman-luntz/message
- Or emails us: SimplyTWP@gmail.com
Let’s do this thing…together!
Peace & miracles,
The Wellness Place