While we already shared our favorite “Great Start” protocol, sometimes you need something more. Young Living has so many oils that can support your child’s emotional needs.
Here are a few of our favorites:
- Acceptance: Acceptance™ stimulates the mind with oils specially blended to promote feelings of accepting ourselves and others, regardless of perceived barriers. This blend also helps overcome procrastination and denial.
- Gratitude: Gratitude can elevate the spirit, calm emotions, and bring relief to the body while helping to foster a grateful attitude.
- Stress Away: Stress Away can help induce relaxation and reduce occasional nervous tension.
- Northern Lights Black Spruce: Native Americans use this oil for emotional balance.
- Harmony: Harmony™ is an exquisite blend that promotes physical and emotional well-being by bringing harmonic balance to the energy centers of the body. The liberating, balancing, and calming essential oils in this blend open us to new possibilities while contributing to an overall feeling of well-being.
Choose 2-3 oils you feel your child needs and create an individualized roll-on.
Use this roll-on before and after school each day.
Want to enjoy our entire series for Back to School posts?
Join us for the next 5 days for more posts on how to send your child to school with Young Living!
- To view our first Back to School post: Wake Me Up Spray
- To view our second Back to School post: Breakfast for Academic Champions
- Third post: Great Start to Your Day Protocol
- Fourth post: Thieves